Are you stuck at work wondering what your pup is doing at home? Do you wish she could spend a fun filled day with other dogs and people who share the same love for pets as you do? If so, you should drop your her off for a day of fun at Bold Canine.
5 Reasons to bring your dog to Bold Canine Daycare:
1. You work all day and your dog is alone for several hours
2. Your dog suffers from separation anxiety or gets bored home alone and is destructive
3. Your dog has a lot of energy and there are not enough hours in the day to exercise him, wouldn't it be nice to come home to a calm and happy dog?
4. It's raining or snowing and you cant give him the long walk he needs, this is a great place to burn energy!
5. Your dog loves to play but you can never get him around other dogs to socialize him
Why Choose Bold Canine:
Here at Bold Canine we believe that Pets are family and should be treated as so! This is why we want to provide our customers with peace of mind that their dog is getting the BEST care. We pride ourselves on our experience and knowledge in pet care and pet health. Our knowledgeable, experienced staff is what sets us aside from other daycares. Check out our meet our team page for more information on who your dog will be spending the day with.
1. Our daycare is open from 7:00am-6:00pm, Monday through Friday.
2. Dogs must be picked up by 6pm, later pick ups can be arranged with notice, and may be at additional charges
3. All dogs in daycare must be friendly with other dogs and people, we do offer a free evaluation. Give us a call for more information.
4. Vaccination records are required and the Bordettella(kennel cough) vaccine is mandatory.
1 Hour Play
Available by appointment only
Anything under 5 hours
Anything over 5 hours
Before the COVID19 lockdown, miss Belle was not only attending our classes, but was also building her confidence in our daycare. Despite being shy with people, Belle LOVES other dogs! The other dogs in daycare were very helpful in showing Belle that people really aren’t that bad! The shutdown did cause a bit of a set back for Belle, and she wasn’t as confident in class last night. This being said, it won’t take long for this girl to be back to where she was [🙂] I would also like to mention that this dog has the most amazing “place” command! It is her safe zone and we use that to our advantage when working in class! By the end of the class, Belle was comfortable enough to take treats from us again! Good Job girlie, and congrats to your mom for spending so much time working on all of your obedience commands, the time and effort really shows
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive."