5 Reasons to bring your dog to Bold Canine Daycare:
1. You work all day and your dog is alone for several hours
2. Your dog suffers from separation anxiety or gets bored home alone and is destructive
3. Your dog has a lot of energy and there are not enough hours in the day to exercise him, wouldn't it be nice to come home to a calm and happy dog?
4. It's raining or snowing and you cant give him the long walk he needs, this is a great place to burn energy!
5. Your dog loves to play but you can never get him around other dogs to socialize him
Drop off your dog with us Monday to Friday, why leave him home alone when he can come here and play with his friends!
1. Our daycare is open from 7:00am-6:00pm, Monday through Friday.
2. Dogs must be picked up by 6pm, later pick ups can be arranged with notice, and may be at additional charges
3. All dogs in daycare must be friendly with other dogs and people, we do offer a free evaluation, so please give us a call if you would like your dog evaluated for daycare.
4. Vaccination records are required and the Bordettella(kennel cough) vaccine is mandatory.